My Colour




Last Sunday, i taught my Sunday school class. It's a lot of fun.. and on July there is a graduation.. so i prepare this poetry for all children..

Dear Lord..
Thanks for giving me my own colour..
I am not red like roses,
I am not yellow like the sun,
I am not blue like the sky..
but i’m shining on my own..


I love my colour, Lord..
No one else have the same colour with me..
I am different..
But, I am special..

Lord, teach me to appreciate every single colour in my life..
My dad's, my mom's, my brothers', my sisters', my friends' and all the people in the world..
I know, You created them for me..
So I can be with them and together, we will shine like a huge, beautiful rainbow in the sky..

I promise Lord, I will make You proud of me..
I will tell the world, how beautiful I am..
And it’s all because of You..


Yeah.. i want all children realize how precious their are in God's eyes.. ;)

Tags:

Share:

0 comments